[_] Mojo Skillswap?

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 20:33:39 GMT 2009

On 3 Dec 2009, at 20:28, Tim Beadle wrote:

> 2009/12/3 Peter Marshall <peter at sparkdata.co.uk>:
>> Could have a database off* - we'll cover MS SQL.
>
> Then there's the NoSQL* crowd and their new fangled toys like
> CouchDB...

I'm wondering what we should call the database style of the people who
wrote Wordpress, and decided that you should:

1. Put the site domain and document_root into serialised data in a
single db field, making it really hard to switch domains
2. Hard-code table names into fields in other tables, making it really
hard to change the db prefix.

WTFSQL?

Oliver.