[_] Mojo Skillswap?

Thu Dec 3 15:51:09 GMT 2009

> On 3 Dec 2009, at 11:55, Rob wrote:
>
>> If there is interest, I could probably do it in Jan or Feb.
>
> Just for everyone's info:
>
> Jan will be Amias and unix command lines. Feb will be Nameless and
> Drupal. You're welcome to March if there's interest. Any other
> offers?, we can probably get next year booked up now...
>
> Talking of which, ought to get some dates sorted... will get a doodle
> up soon.
>
> Good that it's getting going again. We should have the Zend video up
> in a bit.
>
> Oliver.

I'd like to do PostgreSQL (MySQL alternative) if there's any interest. I have a presentation I did at the recent postgres conference in Paris that some technical bits could come from. Couldn't do April though, perhaps a later month.

Oliver Kohll
oliver at gtwm.co.uk / 0845 456 1810 / 07814 828608
www.gtwm.co.uk - company
www.gtportalbase.com - product