[_] Underscore, people's perceptions and recent unpleasantness

Jason Nevin jason_nevin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 20:40:06 GMT 2009

> I have not seen anything like what we have over the last few days in the 4
>> or so years of being a member. Give it a chance, you won't regret it. :)

In the two years that I've been a member I've only seen two instances of unpleasantness and both involved the same individual. Unfortunately I reacted badly to this the other day and, as Tim quite rightly pointed out, I become a flamer too. So, there you have it; there are two flamers on here and one promises never to do it again. Apologies to the group and I trust we can get back to the normal niceties. Surely someone needs a plumber or something!