[_] Hello underscore + Zend Global Partials

Marek Wawro marek.wawro at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:05:19 GMT 2009

2009/12/2 Rhys Thomas <rhys at thoughtden.co.uk>

> Hey,
>
> Recently joined underscore and enjoyed reading various posts over the
> past weeks or so, guess im firstly introducing myself here (hey)  but
> to kill two birds with one stone I also have a Zend question I thought
> id chuck out regarding partials and making them global?
>
> I know that you can call partials between modules but we need to set
> up a partial folder in the root ( i.e below modules) so that it can be
> accessble by all views.
>
> It has been suggested to set up a shared view script path, anyone know
> how this done?
>
> Cheers for any suggestions

Hi Rhys,
You are using them relatively to the layoutPath

<?=$this->partialLoop('partials/menu.phtml',$this->actions)?>
resources.layout.layoutPath = APPLICATION_PATH "/layouts/scripts"

so APPLICATION_PATH can be a shared place.

you can use them in view scripts directory like
<?=$this->partialLoop('action/action-partial.phtml',$this->actions)?>

Marek

--
Marek Wawro <marek.wawro at gmail.com>
website: http://www.flaber.net