[_] Hello underscore + Zend Global Partials

Rhys Thomas rhys at thoughtden.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 15:58:39 GMT 2009

Hey,

Recently joined underscore and enjoyed reading various posts over the
past weeks or so, guess im firstly introducing myself here (hey)  but
to kill two birds with one stone I also have a Zend question I thought
id chuck out regarding partials and making them global?

I know that you can call partials between modules but we need to set
up a partial folder in the root ( i.e below modules) so that it can be
accessble by all views.

It has been suggested to set up a shared view script path, anyone know
how this done?

Cheers for any suggestions

Rhys