[_] Font embedding

Pete Boere mrpeteb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:25:38 GMT 2009

I think @font-face is definitely the way forward but at the moment it does
have some issues:

1. Anti-aliasing (or lack of) consistency is all over the place on different
browser/platforms
2. File sizes can be very large
3. Licensing

Personally I'd almost say Cufon is almost a better alternative for now
because the font rendering is much better. It does suffer the same licensing
issues, but is also easier to optimize for file sizes.