[_] Green web host dedicated servers

Gary Bristow hello at
Tue Dec 1 15:13:09 GMT 2009

On 25 Nov 2009, at 21:24, Andy Davies wrote:

> 2009/11/25 Darren Beale <bealers at>
>>> I seem to recall that ecotricity rely on a hell of a lot of brown
>>> electricity, which I don't think is so true of goodenergy
>> Correct though to be fair to ecotricity they have always been open
>> about
>> it:
> True, couldn't find the equivalent for Good Energy

Good Energy buy 100% of their electricity from green sources and are
encouraging and supporting small scale UK generators. I designed a
couple of websites for them this year promoting microgeneration: and

I've just switched electricity supply to OVO - a new supplier based in
Cirencester offering 100% green electricity at a fixed price for 12
months. Currently hosting a couple sites with 1&1 who use 100% green

Cheers, Gary

Gary Bristow
Graphic and Website Designer

Email hello at