[_] Job postings (was iPhone Contract - ?450 - Holland)

Christian Wach needle at haystack.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 13:52:18 GMT 2009

On 1 Dec 2009, at 13:33, Amias Channer wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 13:20 +0000, Christian Wach wrote:
>> Some form of income stream could hardly hurt the list, could it?
>> Particularly if it were used to buy beer.
>>
> its an attractive proposition but as both laura and oliver have
> astutely pointed out it would require some kind of incorporation to
> handle the funds properly.

Okay, fair enough, I must have missed that point when it was made. On
the other hand, it wouldn't be too hard to make an offer of event
sponsorship along with a job ad. It need only be a nominal sum. I'm
not suggesting any coercive tactics, just an appeal to the conscience.
This list has always ticked along through the good will of its
contributors and supporters. And that includes the companies and
recruitment agencies who post here.

Christian