[_] Job postings (was iPhone Contract - ?450 - Holland)

Tom White tomwhite at peoplesource.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 13:41:23 GMT 2009

For every candidate I place directly sourced from [_]

No matter where or what the role is...

I'd donate £100 to the promotion of the group...maintenance and beer tokens
!

Why not...? You are on a basic level right, we earn our money through
candidates - but some of us do a lot more than this.. genuinely develop
opportunities, provide consultative advice and  promote new business drives
for business' working with their Sales teams and the BD Guys alike..

You just have to pick the right people...

What do you Toodle-pip about that Amias?