[_] Job postings (was iPhone Contract - ?450 - Holland)

Stewart Smith Stewart.Smith at novate-it.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 13:39:38 GMT 2009

> I definately agree that if a recruitment consultant is making money
out of advertising roles via this group they should contribute some
of their earnings to the group.

How is a post from a recruiter different to someone asking for some
short term freelance assistance to get a project delivered? Would they
need to pay/contribute as well? Surely as long as everyone is getting
paid then there isn't really and issue. I'm not sure why it's
appropriate for people ignoring job adverts to be paid with free beer,
seems like a weird equation to me!!