[_] Job postings (was iPhone Contract - ?450 - Holland)

Amias Channer me at amias.net
Tue Dec 1 13:33:26 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 13:20 +0000, Christian Wach wrote:
> Some form of income stream could hardly hurt the list, could it?
> Particularly if it were used to buy beer.

its an attractive proposition but as both laura and oliver have
astutely pointed out it would require some kind of incorporation to
handle the funds properly.

Sticking money behind the bar for events is easy as its a straight
transaction between the bar and the donator.

I definately agree that if a recruitment consultant is making money
out of advertising roles via this group they should contribute some
of their earnings to the group.

Toodle-pip
Amias