[_] POLL: Should Underscore allow recruitment posts

Stefan Kruger stefan.kruger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:55:08 GMT 2009

Surely you jest.

This is a list for people in the south west, is it not? Let's see - on
www.under-score.org.uk I read: "Bristol and South West media
community". People on this list may, or may not, be willing to travel
fractionally beyond the M32, even if you're not?. Or is Bristol
defining the confines of the 'South West'?

I would suggest a broadening of horizons.

stef