[_] Drinks + skillswap tonight

Amias Channer me at amias.net
Tue Dec 1 12:55:00 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 08:26 +0000, Jon Bennett wrote:
> What is next btw, is it Drupal?

next is me doing a unix comandline stuff in jan <gulp>

If anyone has an suggestions about areas they would like
me to cover please send them to me offlist and i'll try
to fit it in. I am hoping to make this fairly interactive
so that people can try things out themselves as i've always
found it sticks in the head better this way. To do this
you will need some sort of wifi enabled ssh client to talk
to the debian box that will be provided for demos.

Thanks to Marek , Ollie and them generous toolstationeers for
an enjoyable , informative and pleasantly alcoholic night.

and a special thanks to arbour ales for that most pleasent
honey beer , yum.

Toodle-pip
Amias