[_] Free GIT Hosts

Rob rob at hobbyistsoftware.com
Tue Dec 1 12:19:27 GMT 2009

CVSDude _used_ to be reasonably priced. Recently they have 'gone all
shiny' and bumped up the prices a lot.

Moreover, they sent me an offer to renew my subscription for another year
at my existing rate. I signed up, then they moaned that I had been given
too good a deal before - so they weren't able to give me what they had
offered.

They ended up (after many cross emails) downgrading me before my existing
subscription has expired, then saying I can pay the renewal sum to stay on
the downgraded subscription for another year.

What's worse - they seem to think this is reasonable and I should be
grateful.

I'll be moving away in Feb. Avoid them like the plague.

Any suggestions for another svn host much appreciated.

Rob