[_] Drinks + skillswap tonight

Jon Bennett jmbennett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:26:56 GMT 2009

> Hooray! Some good news, after all this very serious discussion.
>
> Toolstation, the lovely http://toolstation.com/ are putting £100
> behind the bar tonight at Watershed. So if you weren't coming,
> hopefully the lure of free beer will now persuade you :) I'll start
> the tab once skillswap's finished, around 8pm.

Thanks to Toolstation for the free beer and Oliver for organising (and
Marek for the lift to the station). Was good to put some names to
faces (and catch up with futurites, old and current). Next time will
get my act together earlier so I can learn something, not just the
drinks. What is next btw, is it Drupal?

Tuesday morning (admittedly mild) hangovers aren't so great mind you :/

jon bennett - www.jben.net