[_] OT: but please dont look away

Sam Mignano sam at beyondmetrix.com
Fri Nov 28 16:16:07 GMT 2008

It is worrying that causes such as this risk being overlooked and ignored
because of the reputation of the organisation who is trying to fight it. I
don’t know the answer to that one - I am not familiar with Peta - it was the
video that shocked me to posting, I didn’t really read up about Peta.

I did say I am probably being naïve in my post.
It is not something I would have any clue of how to go about campaigning
for, for it to stop - so I guess it is left to the Peta's of this world
instead.

I just couldn’t quite believe my eyes when I saw the terror and horror in
that video and it's human nature for most people to want such things to
stop.

I don’t apologise for posting the message, I was not trying to educate
anyone - just sharing what I thought of the horrific video I saw and sending
it on to others to help raise awareness.

My £1.20 ;)
Sam