[_] (OT) Wonky Electronica Evenings?

Amy McGuinness amy.mcguinness at watershed.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 12:27:28 GMT 2008

Howdie,

Apologies if what I'm about to say has already been mentioned but I would
recommend a night funnily enough called underscore. Also in a week's time
Neil Lanstrum is doing a set for Kingpin at the Warehouse he is on Planet Mu
label and it should be a live set.

I can't wait haven't seen him for a couple of years find out more here

http://www.hijackbristol.co.uk/board/index.php/topic,54061.0.html

There is plenty of wonky electronica around in Bristol just keep your eyes
and ears peeled - hijack is always a good bet.

--
Amy McGuinness | Digital Development Assistant

(t)+ 44 (0) 117 927 6444 (a) Watershed Media Centre | 1 Canon¹s Road |
Bristol | BS1 5TX | United Kingdom