[_] Plone/ Drupal for Transition Network Software Platform?

Amias Channer something at amias.org.uk
Mon Nov 17 11:43:16 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 12:59 +0000, Josef Davies-Coates wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to continue the Plone/Drupal debate within the context of this:
> http://transitiontowns.org/TransitionNetwork/TransitionSoftwarePlatform
>
> Which do you think is most suitable for that? Drupal or Plone?

There is also ELGG which is more social network orientated , the groups
system is very flexible allowing the site to evolve without excessive
admin control. I have recently set up an instance of it and have been
very impressed by the quality of the design , code and extensibility.
http://www.elgg.org/

Toodle-pip
Amias