[_] Good looking plone?

Iain Claridge mail at iainclaridge.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 23:21:59 GMT 2008

On 6 Nov 2008, at 22:18, Rick Hurst wrote:

> My response to this question is usually this: a plone site can look
> however you want it to look - so why not just find some good looking
> websites instead?

I concur.  In my experience, providing visual design concepts for Plone
sites is no different than for other sites.  Why would it be any
different, after all, in the right hands any layout you can style with
css, can be applied to a Plone site.

No matter how hard I try I haven't been able to come up with a skin yet
that the other guys at Netsight haven't been able to deliver..!

IAIN CLARIDGE
Art Director / Digital Creative
www.iainclaridge.co.uk/blog