[_] Obama Obama Obama!

andykisaragi underscore at andykisaragi.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 15:07:12 GMT 2008

that's 49% of Americans who voted - think the turnout was about 60%,
which means 70% of Americans did not vote for Bush.

I can understand why those 40% didn't turn out too... as South Park
put it at the time... "let's get out and vote, let's make our voices
heard... we've been given the right to choose between a douche and a
turd!"