[_] komodo help

s'unya sunya.dickman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:12:29 GMT 2008

Any komodo users out there?

I was using coff *Dreamweaver* coff and Notepad++ to develop a project, DW
started crashing when I typed a '{', which is really useful...so I thought
I'd look at komodo. I've installled the latest trial and have been generally
impressed until I came to test the previously working code... Komodo
installs it own very useful debugger, which is giving me this message:
*Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in C:\lala\lalal\myfile.inc.php on
line 42*
Obviously mysqli isn't in that file, it should be a native class to php...
any ideas how I might go about sorting this - or at least turning off the
komodo debugger so that I can get on with testing?

           o                 o
               O   O   O
     o  o   O s´unya O   o  o