[_] [OT] Is the country going mad?

Andy Gale andy at mentalist.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 15:36:20 GMT 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Matt Kane <ascorbic at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 Nov 2008, at 14:51, Andy Gale wrote:
>
>> I don't really care.
>
> I only really care because I find Brand deeply annoying, so am in
> favour of anything that sees him getting removed from the airwaves.

How selfish is that? Just because you don't like him, nobody else
should be allowed to find him funny or enjoy his humour, even though
they also pay towards their TV licence?

I find Wogan highly annoying, but I wouldn't be spiteful enough to try
and deprive everyone else of him just so he didn't inconvenience me.

This is just how Nazi Germany started*

--
Andy Gale

* hopefully that'll kill this thread off now.