[_] New Website

Chris Keegan nospam at theisolationist.com
Wed Dec 24 15:02:40 GMT 2008

Thanks for the feedback. It's tricky because the design we've gone for is
minimal to say the least. If you didn't realise that there was content
available through the red cube, that's really bad, I'd hoped we'd done
enough with that but maybe not. I'm well aware we're playing fast and loose
with the rules about what you should do with a company site but we wanted to
produce something more than a run of the mill portfolio site.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't work on firefox 3.05, I run that with no
problem on a variety of platforms. I suspect that there's something wrong
with the way that I've configured swfObject and expressInstall.

To Do:

   - Add "follow us" link on twitter page;
   - Add non-flash content;
   - More obvious Home link from secondary pages;
   - Try to think of a way to make it more obvious that the Red Cube leads
   to good things;
   - Make it impossible to access the content directly (I assume that's just
   a permissions thing?);
   - Investigate expressInstall issue;

Thanks again!

Chris...