[_] SEO Ranking

Richard Dennys richard.dennys at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:38:33 GMT 2008

I would second that - I know what tool this is referring to (Digital Point
was the one I used) Without an API key you will always get dodgy results -
as it doesnt come from google itself.
For years we used it but then after a while it stopped being useful. You can
get better info via google webmaster tools for example. And make sure you
heavily mine your analytics reports.

But you can get good data from SEOMoz reports if you know what to look for.

hth

RD