[_] On your bike

Chris Heeney CHeeney at bsm.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 15:10:02 GMT 2008

I do personally, but maybe this is because I'm a parent and I'm trying to
instill in my kids road safety.

Chris Heeney
Operations Analyst
BSM IT

Pete Marshall <pete.marshall at ibltd.com>
10/12/2008 15:14
Please respond to
underscore at under-score.org.uk

underscore at under-score.org.uk
cc

Subject
Re: [_] On your bike

> Afraid I fundamentally disagree with that. It's a road: you obey the
> rules. It's too easy to miss something (low-visibility pedestrians,
> people further upstream who know the light patterns and rely on no-one
> coming through to turn out/cross, etc).

So do you always wait for the green man on empty crossings????

Pete Marshall
http://www.designfreedom.co.uk  <- The new and improved
http://www.petemarshall.co.uk

http://www.rac.co.uk
http://www.rac.co.uk/business
http://www.bsm.co.uk

Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily the company. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential to RAC and/or BSM and are solely for use by the intended recipient.

If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute its contents to any other person nor use its contents in any way.
If you have received this e-mail in error please forward a copy of this e-mail to "Security at rac.co.uk".

RAC Motoring Services: Registered England 1424399
VAT Reg No. GB 238640945
British School of Motoring Limited: Registered England 291902
VAT Reg No. GB 239505847
RAC Financial Services Limited: Registered England & Wales 5171817
VAT Reg No. GB 238640945
Registered Office(s): 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, NR1 3NG

RAC Motoring Services and RAC Financial Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, both companies are members of the Aviva group.

This e-mail and any attachments has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. RAC/BSM accept no responsibility for computer viruses once this e-mail has been transmitted.