[_] Plone Performance Sprint this thurs-sun

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 20:39:05 GMT 2008

Hi All,
   Just to mention the Plone Performance Sprint we are organising in
Bristol is happening this thurs-sun:

http://plone.org/events/sprints/bristol-performance-sprint/bristol-performance-sprint-2008

We have about 16 plone developers from Germany, Norway, Denmark,
Italy, USA, and of course the UK (incl 5 underscorers) coming to work
together for four days down at the Pervasive Media Studio.

If anyone wants to swing by for a coffee/beer we will be in the PMS
each day until about 7-8pm each evening and then out for dinner
somewhere / drinks (prob watershed bar).

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk