[_] WordPress as a CMS

Gaz gpearman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:34:19 GMT 2008

I need a static front page with two layer navigation, and the ability
for the user to add / change this navigation. I've already set up a
static front page, and got the first layer of navigation sorted out by
using wp_list_pages.

I was really just wondering if there are any plugins / themes that
people uses as standard when using WordPress as a CMS.

Cheers,
Gaz.