[_] multi domain login

Joel Hughes jh at jojet.com
Wed Oct 31 16:37:01 GMT 2007

Ian Sealy wrote:
> Dear Joel,
>
> How about some sort of single sign-on <
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_sign_on > service like CAS <
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Authentication_Service >?
>
> Cheers,
> Ian

...hmmm some of those may be fine but it makes my brain hurt reading
about them!

Whatever the approach is it will need to be simply and non-techy my
clients customers would not have a clue abot OPEN ID or anything like that.

Thanks for the URLS

joel

--
Regards

Joel Hughes

Director

Jojet Ltd. (est. 2001)

"design, create, promote"

http://www.jojet.com

Tel: 01633 530230

Jojet is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered
number: 4248823 Registered office: Office 1, Floor 2, Marketplace
Business Center, Indoor Provisions Market, Upper Dock Street, Newport,
United Kingdom NP20 1DD

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.