[_] Site Design/Build Feedback App?

mike karthauser info at brightstorm.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 15:23:26 BST 2007

hi james

On 18 Oct 2007, at 14:58, James Spencer wrote:

> Does anyone know of a web-based app that allows you (read: a
> client) to add notes/comments to a live site? I'm referring to the
> sort of thing that allows someone to type their feedback directly
> on top a web page.
>
> I do remember a list member showcasing their own version and have
> recently found another but, unfortunately, have lost the link.
>
> Any help/direction would be much appreciated!

this is the chap
http://www.whatithinkof.com/

brought to you from the great lightenna.

cheers
mikek
--
Mike Karthauser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd

Email:	mikek at brightstorm.co.uk
Web:	http://www.brightstorm.co.uk
Tel: 		07939 252144 (mobile)
Fax:		0870 1320560

New Address: 1 Brewery Court, North Street, Bristol, BS3 1JS

Registered in England No: 4177426 VAT Reg No: 771261634