[_] Dorkbot bristol

Leigh Smith l.smith at epcdirect.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 10:26:01 BST 2007

That looks cool.

If anyone used to do any interactive art in the early mid 90's and
especially if they studied at UWCN this will remind them of the "stamp"
chip. Amazing for creating prototype interfaces and installations.

I used one to control Macromedia Director on quite a few projects.

Leigh Smith

EPC Direct Ltd.

DDI: 0117 3051919 . T: 0117 9666123 . M: 07967 803810 . F: 0117 9666111 . E:
l.smith at epcdirect.co.uk

www.epcdirect.co.uk

Registered. Office: Stafford Street, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 4DA
Registered No: 3106023
VAT No: 664 4492 13

necessarily represent the views of Electronic Page Company Direct Limited.