[_] any chance of a skillswap about flash OOP

juan kennaugh contact at jkennaugh.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 14:16:05 BST 2007

As I am a designer trying hard to programme better, I would like:

- how other people do OOP and their tips/tricks
- explanation of a real world project (my real world - a website, with
different sections, preloaders, animation - ie something that actually
does something on the stage rather than just return the results of
calculations)
- scope issues (although I hear that's a lot simpler in AS3)
- planning out an OOP project

Juan