[_] senior developer - where do i find one?

Joel Hughes jh at jojet.com
Mon Oct 8 15:19:09 BST 2007

Steve Roome wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 09:10:27AM +0100, Mike Jenkins wrote:

hear hear

...and as far as this is concerned

 >>and then something in the region of 20k + benefits offerred. Which is
 >>a bit of joke. (Yes, I'm probably not doing myself any favours here!)

too flipping right. Joke salaries get my goat. I came across someone the
other month, excellent CSS and markup, really good HTML email knowledge
(and for those who does this you know what a black art that can be) and
a can-do, sociable & nice chap to boot...he was on £13K

Joel