[_] Bravia ad. was Re: Skype Advice

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 10:50:52 BST 2007

On 5 Oct 2007, at 10:42, Matt Kane wrote:

> On 5 Oct 2007, at 10:29, Dominic Bradbury wrote:
>
>> Anyway, it's Friday - let's talk about nice things.  Here's the new
>> Sony
>> ad... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLUAbkRUvVQ
>>

> Bloody hell. Can Juan Cabral do no wrong?

Wow!  When I first watched it, I thought... 'pah! they've gone CG...
I liked the stuff they did before with 'real' things'... then I
realised.... holy s&*t its all stop motion!

I didn't see a 'making of' for this one on the Bravia website, did i
just not find it? :(

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet