[_] Mobile Phone Help...

Tom Gidden tom at gidden.net
Mon Oct 1 16:19:43 BST 2007

On 1 Oct 2007, at 16:10, Peter Marshall wrote:

> Dudes at the top of Park Street dried out m'colleagues mobile after
> a similar aquatic interlude earlier this year for about £40, I think.

Just FYI, but there are a few little stickers in (most?) mobile
phones that permanently change colour when moistened.  There's
usually an obvious one in the battery compartment, and a hidden one
(or more) deeper inside the phone.  This is so they can check if the
phone in question went finding Nemo at any point.

In other words, if you had any hope that you could get your phone
fixed under warranty, it's gone now. :)

Tom

--
Tom Gidden