[_] Ripping html code

Jim Hill info at wiseguywebdesign.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 13:58:27 GMT 2007

Hi Karl,

I think really the best way is going to just copy the HTML, but I see that
your site has quite a lot of nested DIVS, so it could be a little tricky.
You may have to just mimic it.

If Jobthread allows you to link in external HTML files, you could set up
each section of your site in MODx as a Chunk and then build a new page for
each section e.g. You build a new page in MODx called header.tpl, that
simply calls in the "header" Chunk without a template for the page.

Thinking about it though I think it's unlikely that you would be able to
link in external HTML and I'm pretty certain you will need to just add code.
You should be able to link your current CSS though which may help?

Sorry, but I can't think of a straight forward solution for this.

Jim

Jim Hill

Wiseguy Web Design
M. +44 (0)797 470 0047
MSN: jim at wiseguywebdesign.co.uk
Yahoo Messenger: wiseguydigital
AIM: info at wiseguywebdesign.co.uk
Skype: wiseguydigital
http://www.wiseguywebdesign.co.uk

The information contained in this email message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. It may reflect the personal view of the sender and not that of
the company. Wiseguy Web Design will not be held responsible for the content
of this email. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
this message must not be copied, disclosed or distributed to any other
person.