[_] job sites/agencies

Thayer Driver Thayer at chinwag.com
Tue May 29 17:58:21 BST 2007

Hiya Simon,

Ben Butterfield on this list would be a great place to start, he's a
recruitment consultant at Elan IT and has worked with some of my mates
doing tech consulting in Brizzles: ben.butterfield at elanit.co.uk

There's also Team Rubber down that way who I'm sure would be interested
in hearing from you:
hannah.smith at teamrubber.com
Tel: 0117 9031104

Fishtank also recruit down that way, but I've never used them -
http://www.fishtank.cc/ - they seem to post similar jobs to what you're
after though.

We (Chinwag Jobs) sometimes have Bristol jobs, but right now only 3  -
http://jobs.chinwag.com/jobs/loc:all_bristol/ - you can set up an email
alert or RSS feed for Bristol based jobs though if you're interesed:

http://jobs.chinwag.com/rss/loc%253Aall_bristol

https://jobs.chinwag.com/myaccount/myalerts/?opt=save&sid=1672755

Good luck,

Thayer @ Chinwag