[_] custom namesevers, DNS

Jon Bennett jmbennett at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:05:39 BST 2007

Morning,

for those that were following my thread yesterday 'cPanel or Plesk' -
I went for a Plesk setup in the end, seems ok so far.

Anyhoo, with this VPS I need my own nameservers setup, but I'm a bit
unsure as to whether I do this in Plesk or with my registra (123-reg),
have google'd and read up on it [1], and I think I need to:

- create 2 DNS records in Plesk for each nameserver, with different IPs
- assign these nameservers and IPs for my domain in 123

is that all I need to do, or have I missed something (it is early!)?

cheers,

Jon

[1] http://www.specializedcomputersystems.com/Custom+Nameservers

--