[_] Problems with routers / VirginNTL

Ben Butterfield Ben.Butterfield at elanit.co.uk
Thu May 3 15:52:18 BST 2007

>I had the same problems with a linksys and managed to resolve it by turning

>off the security & encryption, and just having it secured my MAC
>addresses...

I am really only using the wired connections of the router. Does this mean
that your fix isn't going to work?

Can I connect the old D-Link wired router to the modem and then connect the
wireless router to one of the outputs from the D-Link? Maybe that will save
some electrical from a grizzly death at the hands of an enraged eejit...

Elan is the world's leading IT&T recruitment company. For more information go to www.ElanIT.com.

The contents of this email and any attachment are confidential to the addressee and are intended solely for the addressee's use.  If you are not the addressee, you have received this email in error.  If so, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on this email and any attachment.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Although this email and any attachment have been checked for viruses, no liability is accepted by Elan in this regard.  The recipient should carry out virus and other checks as it deems necessary to ensure that this email and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.