[_] sharing CPU resources

Miles Blomfield mblomfield at mzl.com
Thu Aug 16 08:59:56 BST 2007

quote from the guy who set up bbc servers etc years ago

'it got hijacked and renamed GRID computing' - not sure of his part in it
completely
and he talked about using SETI on BBC servers in 1997

maybe the text was not completely correct but i'd still like to know
people's thoughts as to where they think it is now