[_] Symfony camp

Samuel Wright lykoszine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:33:21 BST 2007

On 14/08/07, Darren Beale <bealers at gmail.com> wrote:
> I shall be driving and getting over by ferry. As I can fit in 3 more
> people in comfort plus a bunch of camping stuff I was wondering if
> anyone wanted to share petrol/ferry bill.

Hi Darren,

Sam here, you might not know me, as I keep a fairly low profile on the list.

When are you travelling? I assume you're going to the whole thing? So
leaving Wed eve and returning Sunday sometime?

Have you got an estimate of the petrol/ferry cost? I'm currently
working as a tech writer, but have been interested in Symphony for a
while, and it dose sound like fun.

Cheers
Sam