[_] broken website

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 14:19:26 GMT 2006

On 30 Nov 2006, at 11:42, Rick Edwards wrote:

> Anyone able to get to the underscore website?

It'll be back soon.  We have just moved mail servers, and the website
will be along soon.  Not helped by the old machine not coming up
after nasty power cut (not in colo, hence migration to new machine).

> All my emails to the list appear to be disappearing into the ether as
> well (has this one got through?)

I also upgrade Mailman too.  It could be that by default it doesn't
send you posts back.  That said, I'm getting copies of mine ok.
Anyone else not getting copies?

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet