[_] RE: T & C's

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Mon Nov 20 14:01:53 GMT 2006

on 20/11/06 13:34, Pratt Alan at ajpratt at beachcroft.co.uk wrote:

> The disclaimers do rather choke up the digest, I agree.

I'll see your sign and raise it :)

The barrister who drew up mine said that, really, the sigs have no real
legal use except to tip the balance if it came to court, when everything
else is equal.

Hence, my pre-emptive defence :)

Oliver.

--
Oliver Humpage
ICT Co-ordinator, Watershed Media Centre -- +44 (0)117 9276444

E-mails received are assumed to be for my attention, to do with as I wish.
No responsibility is accepted if communications are sent to me in error.
This disclaimer has as much legal status as yours.