[_] the meeting that wasn't oversubscribed

Jon Hadley jon.hadley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:49:13 GMT 2005

> Thanks to those who let me know they couldn't make it, but out of
> interest was the lack of turnout because the location wasn't convenient?

I had other commitments last night, but generally the tobacco factory
is the wrong side of the river for me (I appreciate its the right side
for others!).

High turnout or not, I think its best to leave the meeting as
bi-weekly. It keeps it regular, allows a large amount to be discussed
in one month and we may just as easily end up with a small turnout at
monthly meetings ;o)

Cheers,

Jonathan Hadley
http://jon.blogs.com