[_] next meeting this weds

Rick Hurst rick at netsight.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 12:26:31 GMT 2005

Mike Karthauser wrote:

> BTW did i say that i'm a dad now! our lad, ernie, was born on wednesday
> 16/03/05 at 1324. weighing in at 7lb 14oz.

congratulations! my top new-born baby tips:-

1. leave the bath water in until the baby is safely disarmed with a nappy

2. don't leave your favourite guitar in projectile range of baby

3. there is no such thing as too many wet wipes - keep them everywhere.

Rick Hurst rick at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd. Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk +44 (0)117 9090901