[_] CD_ROM made with flash - any hints and tips please

Andrew Parkhouse create at rubberductions.com
Fri Mar 18 10:22:32 GMT 2005

On 18 Mar 2005, at 10:12, Brown, Nick wrote:

> [...]

In terms of bang for buck and hassle, when it comes to video on CD-ROM
we use MPEG-1, it's easily the most reliable solution. You can play it
via Director, or you can go the cheap route and not bother - just load
it from the filesystem...depends how shiny the CD needs to be for the
client.

Flash/Squeeze Video is great for web projects.

cheers,

andy