[_] This country is insane

Richard Price richardprice at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:57:21 BST 2005

Even tho I am only 25, I have noticed something in the 16 year olds I
have had chance to talk to recently - a lot of them have an
expectation of entitlement, or rather 'the world owes them a living'.

If you dont teach failure first, and the consequences of failure, you
cant encourage children to put in the work needed to succeed in the
great wide world.

Richard