[_] PDF to Word Converter

Richard E Moore richard at juniperblue.com
Tue Jul 19 10:07:09 BST 2005

Stewart Smith wrote:

> Does anyone know of decent/free application for converting PDF documents
> into Word whilst maintaining all/the majority of the document structure?

Adobe Acrobat Professional (v7) is a decent application but unfortunately
not a free one. It will allow you to save a PDF as a word document but will
very likely come unstuck with vectors, text converted to outlines,
postscript fonts etc. If it is a simple text document and you have the
correct fonts you may be ok.

If you want to mail me an example off list I will test it for you and send
it back. Can't promise to spend more than about five minutes on it though
;-)

Rich