[_] Purchasing a new 1U Server

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 10:13:42 BST 2005

on 14/7/05 9:55 am, Chris Southam at chris at subflex.com wrote:

> Any recommendations please? Would rather pay for something cheap at this
> stage and improve on it later.

http://www.sightsystems.co.uk are friendly, knowledgeable and will make
something to your specs (and reasonably priced, too).

> PS Any good colocation recommendations as well? Cheap as usual!
> 10MB connection or certain amount of transfer on a fast connection.

http://www.northerncolo.co.uk/pricing.htm

(100GB / month on 10Mb network for < £30 / month)

Oliver.

--
Oliver Humpage
ICT Co-ordinator, Watershed Media Centre -- +44 (0)117 9276444

E-mails received are assumed to be for my attention, to do with as I wish.
No responsibility is accepted if communications are sent to me in error.
This disclaimer has as much legal status as yours.