[_] Weird CSS bug IE5/Mac

Stefan stefanburt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:57:43 BST 2005

I didn't know IE5 on mac was still so prevalent :(

I would like to recommend a new book on CSS hacks called, CSS Hacks
and Filters Making Cascading Stylesheets Work by Joseph W. Lowery, not
sure if it covers all the issues but goes a good way to getting
browsers to toe the line!

I look forward to the day when all this hacking nonsense is a thing of
the past !!

Stefan