[_] Bristol E-lliance Meeting - Live Streaming

Laura Griffiths laura at showbizmedia.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 14:03:39 BST 2005

Hi All,

Most of you should be aware by now that tomorrow night, Wednesday, at
6.30pm at Watershed we are having a meeting about the Digital
Challenge, or eCities as it has been dubbed.

There are some good people turning up and it should prove to be a
constructive meeting so please do come down if you can make it.

If you cant make it, Oliver has very kindly arranged for the meeting
to be streamed at:

http://www.e-bristol.org/video/

and you will be able to view for a while after too, so please have a
look.

thanks for your support

Laura

PS - if anyone would like to make the site look a bit prettier than
it does, that would be super! Let me know :-)